Top 5 stunning looks from the Oscars Red Carpet
1. Lately Cate Blanchett aces most of Hollywood Red Carpets with her disarming beauty and fresh classy looks. Oscars 2016 didn’t become an exception. Best actress nominee chose a spectacular Armani gown in pale blue. Distinct starfish bracelet perfectly complemented pastel color and floral applique. In addition, overall cold tones just emphasized Cate’s aristocratic look.
2. Her first Academy Award was not the only triumph for Brie Larson last night. Magnificent deep blue was definitely a right call for that stunning Gucci dress. The star of “Room” looked like a graceful mermaid walking down that Red Carpet.
3. That woman is forever young. Marvelous Charlize Theron accentuated her great shape and was simply glowing from inside out in a gorgeous Christian Dior gown. Although actress didn’t get nominated for her part in “Mad Max” (for which she had to completely shave her head btw), the movie won a total of six awards, becoming the most successful film of a night.
4. Regardless of her dress, we would all still adore Julianne Moore, because she was the person, who finally announced that Leo is getting his long-awaited Oscar. Although Julianne did impress us with a beautiful look as well. Actress looked amazing in the total black floor-length Chanel gown. By the way, during the runway event, Kendall Jenner wore a slightly altered version of the same long dress.
5. Pretty much everybody calls Margot Robie a main Hollywood sex-symbol by now. She’s also a brilliant actress – a combo which, let’s face it, doesn’t happen too often. To match her honorable status each time, Margo does her best and impresses us with some exclusive looks. Last night we all just couldn’t stop staring at that golden “fish scale” dress by Tom Ford with a gorgeous cleavage.